The American Stroke Association and AARP are hosting a Google Hangout aimed at stroke caregivers on Monday, the day before World Stroke Day. The Hangout will start at 12:30 ET and will feature a panel of caregiving experts, moderated by author and American Stroke Association Advisory Committee Chairman, Hank […]
- AHA statement: Preferences should be ingredient in healthy eating
- Ellis Williamson forged new ground as a patient advocate by starting the Stroke Club
- Fighting spirit, rapid response saves stroke survivor
- Air pollution linked to blood vessel damage in healthy young adults
- Finding the words after a near-deadly stroke
Find us on Facebook
After a heart attack, you may have mixed emotions ranging from fear, depression, anger and loneliness. These feelings are common....
Chris Richards speaks carefully and haltingly. Her speech, but not her mind affected by a stroke that nearly killed her....