The American Stroke Association and AARP are hosting a Google Hangout aimed at stroke caregivers on Monday, the day before World Stroke Day. The Hangout will start at 12:30 ET and will feature a panel of caregiving experts, moderated by author and American Stroke Association Advisory Committee Chairman, Hank […]
- She changed her life after high blood pressure crisis
- Heart recipient dedicates ‘second life’ to enrolling organ donors
- A diet soda a day might affect dementia risk, study suggests
- Minorities less likely to get heart device
- Las minorías tienen menos probabilidades de recibir un aparato para el corazón
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
8 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2017 at 7:30am
For the BP warriors out there: What went through your mind when you were first diagnosed with high blood pressure?...
High Blood Pressure - Take Control
High blood pressure has a domino effect on your health, leading to stroke, heart attack and heart failure. It even causes vision problems and sexual dysfunct...
87 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 23rd, 2017 at 5:47pm
Everything is better with friends! On May 15 post a photo of your cycling squad for National Cycling Day with...