Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown calls consumer technology a health game-changer
- Model Katie May’s fatal stroke caused by chiropractic procedure, coroner says
- Aumentan esfuerzos para reclutar a hispanos para ensayos clínicos
- Making headway in recruiting Hispanics for clinical trials
- What? Excuses that stroke victims give instead of just going to the hospital
Find us on Facebook
39 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 11:00pm
With over 200 varieties of apples in the U.S., there’s no excuse for an apple rut. Try a new color...
231 6 59 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 11:00am
We've said it once, and we'll say it again: Stay hydrated — just because it's cooler doesn't mean you shouldn't...