Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
140 8 21 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 5:00pm
After a loved one has a stroke, the holidays can magnify the struggles of life’s “new normal.” But, with compassion...
67 13 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 1:31pm
Did you know you’re more likely to have a fatal heart attack during the holiday season? Join us for a...