Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
- Headaches far more common in kids than adults who have stroke
- Exercise can significantly improve brain function after stroke
- Head position after stroke: Up or down?
- Heart disease factors in middle age increase risk of dementia later in life
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
39 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 4:02pm
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Keep it simple and #addcolor with fruits & veggies.
44 3 9 View on Facebook