Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Gum disease, tooth loss may raise risk of death in postmenopausal women
- Clues but still no clear cause for rare heart disease in kids
- Chronic conditions decrease for younger people, report says
- Seafood dish among winners of avocado recipe contest
- Stent retrievers are a game-changer for severe strokes
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
79 1 34 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Our bodies need potassium to function but too much of anything could mean trouble. A higher than normal potassium level...
30 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Replacing heart valves can be a tricky business because it involves multiple variables. Knowing that you will need a serious...