Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Study: After Berkeley, California, tax, sugary drink consumption is down
- Campaña Go Red Go Fit agrega un reto para promover vida saludable
- Go Red Get Fit adds challenges to promote healthy living
- Organizations crowdsource patients and researchers to ease treatment dilemmas
- Los niños y los azúcares agregados: ¿Cuánta cantidad de azúcar es demasiada?
Find us on Facebook
109 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 24th, 2016 at 12:00pm
No. 1: It's not just an old person problem.
163 1 80 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 24th, 2016 at 8:12am
Physical activity isn’t just for kids’ hearts! When kids are active, they focus more, think more clearly, react to stress...