There’s been a nationwide outbreak of flu in the past few weeks. Our family has been spared as we all got our flu shots in October, but we have been hit by the dreaded common cold! Several members of our family came down with it over the holidays and […]
- Guidelines update: Heart failure prevention possible with new tests
- Long-term study supports less-invasive treatment for clogged neck arteries
- Florida children take steps intended to last a lifetime
- Sodium warnings to remain on New York City menus after court battle ends
- New guidance on heart failure tests can improve care
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
18 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 30th, 2017 at 12:00pm
Many local pharmacies offer free blood pressure checks. Make a stop that could save your life. This video shows you...
High Blood Pressure - Take Control
High blood pressure has a domino effect on your health, leading to stroke, heart attack and heart failure. It even causes vision problems and sexual dysfunct...
113 View on Facebook