Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Long-term study supports less-invasive treatment for clogged neck arteries
- Florida children take steps intended to last a lifetime
- Sodium warnings to remain on New York City menus after court battle ends
- New guidance on heart failure tests can improve care
- Energy drinks may give you more than a boost
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
This year we’re joining the World Hypertension League to get 5 MILLION blood pressure checks in time for World Hypertension...
ICYMI Don't be had by diet fads. Many of these diets restrict certain food groups or promise unrealistic results. They’re...