Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Alexa can tell you the steps for CPR, warning signs of heart attack and stroke
- Caregivers of black stroke survivors spend more time helping, report positive outlook
- Women with mild heart blockage report poorer health, more anxiety and negativity
- Kids with heart defects face learning challenges, inadequate school support
- African-American women at risk for heart disease report greater loneliness
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
Today is the start of our International Stroke Conference, the world's largest meeting dedicated to the science and treatment of...
Heart valve issues are very often confused with the everyday stresses of life, such as overall fatigue, shortness of breath,...