Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
- Modest increases in high blood pressure linked to higher risk of death, heart failure among African-Americans
- New York campaign highlights menu sodium warnings, while court weighs legality
- Cardiology unit founded by visionary and AHA founder Paul Dudley White now 100
- American Heart Association, The Children’s Heart Foundation fund more than $1M in heart defect research
Find us on Facebook
23 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 8th, 2016 at 12:00pm
Mazda’s Drive for Good campaign is underway! For every new Mazda vehicle sold or leased now – 1/3/17, Mazda will...
83 1 14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 8th, 2016 at 9:54am
Daddy’s little girl may have dad’s risk for heart disease. Make your family history a story worth telling this holiday...