The United States is facing an obesity epidemic. Nearly one in three children and teens are overweight or obese and many are inactive, according to the American Heart Association. About 50 percent of U.S. adults and 65 percent of adolescents do not currently get the recommended amount of daily […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
144 8 23 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 5:00pm
After a loved one has a stroke, the holidays can magnify the struggles of life’s “new normal.” But, with compassion...
68 2 15 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 1:31pm
Did you know you’re more likely to have a fatal heart attack during the holiday season? Join us for a...