Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Taking prescribed meds may reduce complications from heart procedures
- Deaths prompt heart screenings for former NBA players
- American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown calls consumer technology a health game-changer
- Model Katie May’s fatal stroke caused by chiropractic procedure, coroner says
- Aumentan esfuerzos para reclutar a hispanos para ensayos clínicos
Find us on Facebook
10 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 25th, 2016 at 12:00pm
Just because BBQ season is over doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to perfectly charred fruits & veggies. A...
40 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 25th, 2016 at 10:00am
80% of all strokes are largely preventable, yet stroke is the leading cause of long-term disability in the U.S. It’s...