Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Moderate physical activity lowers heart disease risk in young women
- Watching too much TV may increase risk of dying from blood clots
- Rod Carew brings Heart of 29 to Hall of Fame
- Experts exploring contemporary research issues in San Antonio
- Medicare aims to reduce heart attacks, strokes with new program
Find us on Facebook
Vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) — also known as vascular dementia — affects thinking, memory, the ability to shift focus and...
Making science less mysterious and more understandable for the average person is the focus of a our Research Leaders Academy...