Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
- Advances in stroke care available to few, global experts say
- Researcher wins first Dan Adams Award grant for brain study
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
28 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 6:10pm
There's more to light than meets the eye. Researchers at #ISC17 found that circadian light, the light-and-dark cycle...
53 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 5:31pm