As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
164 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Every single member of her immediate family with the exception of one brother has passed away from heart disease or...
602 7 194 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 11:00am
Congenital heart defects are the most common birth defect in the world. That’s why American Heart Association and The Children's...