If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- CPR-trained pair saves runner whose heart stopped beating on wooded trail
- Smokeless tobacco thrown out of Tampa Bay Rays’ ballpark
- Children work to make an ICU waiting area more child-friendly
- The funny bone is connected to the … everything
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod Carew ‘doing great’ with new heart, kidney
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
136 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 23rd, 2017 at 5:00pm
Parenting gets complicated when the parent also must manage the dynamics of stroke recovery. Juggling the calendar of family activities...
58 View on Facebook
American Heart Association shared WhoHaha's video.January 23rd, 2017 at 2:40pm
It's not you, it's them. Our advice: Love the healthy stuff.