If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- Many heart patients aren’t prescribed cardiac rehabilitation, despite benefits
- Fateful days changed the destiny of cardiology doctor
- Seizures in a grocery store parking lot reveal man’s irregular heartbeat
- Her father almost died after his heart stopped beating
- Coffee shops, ATMs may be good spots for AEDs
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
27 2 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 23rd, 2017 at 2:00pm
Salty tooth? Cut out salt and give your taste buds a re-vamp! You’ll crave less of it in no time...
10 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 23rd, 2017 at 12:00pm
The food industry adds ingredients like sodium into some processed and restaurant foods, making it impossible to know how much...