If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- Women with mild heart blockage report poorer health, more anxiety and negativity
- Kids with heart defects face learning challenges, inadequate school support
- African-American women at risk for heart disease report greater loneliness
- Men report positives in caring for stroke survivor partners
- Se buscan: más cardiólogos hispanos y latinos
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
12 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 7:25pm
Is creating your will always on your “to do” list? Find out how to get started by requesting your FREE...
175 8 26 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 5:00pm
Susan, a heart valve ambassador, says she's living proof that heart valve disease can be treated successfully. What are you...