If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
- Advances in stroke care available to few, global experts say
- Researcher wins first Dan Adams Award grant for brain study
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
63 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 6:10pm
There's more to light than meets the eye. Researchers at #ISC17 found that circadian light, the light-and-dark cycle...
107 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 5:31pm