There’s been a nationwide outbreak of flu in the past few weeks. Our family has been spared as we all got our flu shots in October, but we have been hit by the dreaded common cold! Several members of our family came down with it over the holidays and […]
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
- Successful pregnancy possible for some women with high-risk congenital heart disease
- Clemson’s Swinney wins AHA’s Bryant Award as college football coach of the year – again
- More heart attacks follow Hurricane Katrina, other natural disasters
Find us on Facebook
173 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 15th, 2017 at 12:26pm
Federal funding for the nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace despite a big funding boost for the National...
135 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 15th, 2017 at 10:00am
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming #VirtualFieldTrip brought to you by American Heart Association , NFL PLAY...