Valentine’s Day is a day full of candy hearts, red roses, cards and sometimes even surprises from those who love you. But the best part of Valentine’s Day is the special date with the one you love the most. This year make another commitment to keep your hearts healthy […]
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
338 7 226 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 25th, 2017 at 4:04pm
High cholesterol is a major risk factor for cardiovascular diseases and stroke, the No. 1 and No. 5 killers in...
200 6 67 View on Facebook