As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
- Modest increases in high blood pressure linked to higher risk of death, heart failure among African-Americans
- New York campaign highlights menu sodium warnings, while court weighs legality
- Cardiology unit founded by visionary and AHA founder Paul Dudley White now 100
- American Heart Association, The Children’s Heart Foundation fund more than $1M in heart defect research
Find us on Facebook
23 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 8th, 2016 at 12:00pm
Mazda’s Drive for Good campaign is underway! For every new Mazda vehicle sold or leased now – 1/3/17, Mazda will...
83 1 14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 8th, 2016 at 9:54am
Daddy’s little girl may have dad’s risk for heart disease. Make your family history a story worth telling this holiday...