Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Heart attack, stroke prevention is a cleaning problem, researcher says
- CDC: State prisons offer inmates options for cardiac care
- 8-year-old revived after heart stops on playground
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
Find us on Facebook
243 4 32 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 30th, 2016 at 5:44pm
After surviving a heart attack, stroke, and heart transplants, Jang Jaswal is living well and encouraging others to do the...
364 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 30th, 2016 at 10:03am
Fruit infused water is a healthy and refreshing way to #rethinkyourdrink this summer.