As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Women with mild heart blockage report poorer health, more anxiety and negativity
- Kids with heart defects face learning challenges, inadequate school support
- African-American women at risk for heart disease report greater loneliness
- Men report positives in caring for stroke survivor partners
- Se buscan: más cardiólogos hispanos y latinos
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
33 1 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 5:00pm
Susan, a heart valve ambassador, says she's living proof that heart valve disease can be treated successfully. What are you...
50 3 8 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 1:30pm
Teri Ackerson wasn’t one of the 133,000 Americans who die from stroke each year. She credits the research efforts of...