As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Smokeless tobacco thrown out of Tampa Bay Rays’ ballpark
- Children work to make an ICU waiting area more child-friendly
- The funny bone is connected to the … everything
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod Carew ‘doing great’ with new heart, kidney
- Blood clots in lung bigger factor in serious fainting spells than previously realized
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
148 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 21st, 2017 at 4:26pm
Your kitchen would look good in red. National Wear Red Day® is February 3rd. It's time to gear up!
170 2 24 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 21st, 2017 at 10:00am
Meet our Heart Valve Ambassadors! If you relate to their stories, message them directly via our support network. What was...