If you read my post last week, you are familiar with setting manageable goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the thought of exercise. But what about those people who continually set goals they can achieve in order to remain comfortable and successful? Well, today’s post […]
- Hair dryers, electric drills can cause pacemakers to fail
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
57 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 27th, 2017 at 7:44pm
We’d like to give a special thank you to our sponsors for helping raise dollars to fight cardiovascular disease, the...
360 3 276 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 27th, 2017 at 12:00pm
We know life can get pretty busy! That’s why we’ve put together 10 tips to help you incorporate physical activity...