The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
- AHA president concerned by new blood pressure treatment guideline
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
- Successful pregnancy possible for some women with high-risk congenital heart disease
Find us on Facebook
232 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 17th, 2017 at 6:22pm
The new guidelines may impact treatment for the 80 million people battling high blood pressure.
270 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 17th, 2017 at 5:00pm
When blood pressure rises it has a domino effect leading to heart attack, stroke & kidney disease. Know your numbers.