Forget about all those little umbrella drinks and ice-cream sandwiches that you devoured poolside this summer. It’s officially Autumn and time to turn over a new leaf! The best part about this time of year is that it’s right in the middle of the harvest, which means grocery stores […]
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
- NCAA reminding trainers, coaches to use cardiac arrest checklist
- La susceptibilidad a la sal emerge como factor de riesgo cardiovascular
- Healthcare facilities get on board with blood pressure-lowering initiative
Find us on Facebook
159 7 87 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 6:24pm
YOU DID IT! Congratulations! Share this post if you completed 30 minutes of physical activity today.
130 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 9:00am
Stroke survivor, Quenby Schuyler, had never been a particularly grateful type of person. After her stroke, her take on gratitude...