With a history of heart disease in my family, I know itâ€™s important to take care of my heart â€“ and to share what I know about heart health with those around me. That said, sometimes itâ€™s easy to ignore with all the other things that need to be […]
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
- Headaches far more common in kids than adults who have stroke
- Exercise can significantly improve brain function after stroke
- Head position after stroke: Up or down?
- Heart disease factors in middle age increase risk of dementia later in life
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
354 3 198 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 7:28pm
It's American Heart Month. Understand the risk factors and help protect your heart from cardiovascular disease!
42 9 View on Facebook