With a history of heart disease in my family, I know itâ€™s important to take care of my heart â€“ and to share what I know about heart health with those around me. That said, sometimes itâ€™s easy to ignore with all the other things that need to be […]
- Gum disease, tooth loss may raise risk of death in postmenopausal women
- Clues but still no clear cause for rare heart disease in kids
- Chronic conditions decrease for younger people, report says
- Seafood dish among winners of avocado recipe contest
- Stent retrievers are a game-changer for severe strokes
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
115 1 42 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Our bodies need potassium to function but too much of anything could mean trouble. A higher than normal potassium level...
61 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Replacing heart valves can be a tricky business because it involves multiple variables. Knowing that you will need a serious...