Rose Marie Robertson, M.D., Chief Science Officer of the American Heart Association, testified at a Food and Drug Administration public hearing Tuesday to address gaps in how certain groups of people are represented in research trials used in drug and medical device approval applications. She also addressed how safety […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
8 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 11:00am
The joy of the holiday season has begun but with all the hustle and bustle often comes a rise in...
114 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 8:00am
Dinner is not the only meal you may eat away from home. These tips can help you choose healthier breakfasts...