It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
- Headaches far more common in kids than adults who have stroke
- Exercise can significantly improve brain function after stroke
- Head position after stroke: Up or down?
- Heart disease factors in middle age increase risk of dementia later in life
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
354 3 198 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 7:28pm
It's American Heart Month. Understand the risk factors and help protect your heart from cardiovascular disease!
42 9 View on Facebook