Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
- AHA president concerned by new blood pressure treatment guideline
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
- Successful pregnancy possible for some women with high-risk congenital heart disease
Find us on Facebook
299 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 17th, 2017 at 6:22pm
The new guidelines may impact treatment for the 80 million people battling high blood pressure.
312 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 17th, 2017 at 5:00pm
When blood pressure rises it has a domino effect leading to heart attack, stroke & kidney disease. Know your numbers.