This week was the deadline for food companies to meet more stringent criteria limiting added sugar, sodium, total calories and raising minimum dietary fiber requirements for foods bearing the American Heart Association’s Heart-Check mark. AHA formulates and periodically revises its own Heart-Check criteria for different food categories based on sound […]
- Moderate physical activity lowers heart disease risk in young women
- Watching too much TV may increase risk of dying from blood clots
- Rod Carew brings Heart of 29 to Hall of Fame
- Experts exploring contemporary research issues in San Antonio
- Medicare aims to reduce heart attacks, strokes with new program
Find us on Facebook
Vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) — also known as vascular dementia — affects thinking, memory, the ability to shift focus and...
Making science less mysterious and more understandable for the average person is the focus of a our Research Leaders Academy...