Here in the Pacific Northwest, we joke that summer doesn’t start until July 5. That was the case this year, then we had a few weeks of “autumn weather” thrown in between now and then to keep things interesting. We’re now back in the thick of summer and I […]
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
- Advances in stroke care available to few, global experts say
- Researcher wins first Dan Adams Award grant for brain study
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
29 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 6:10pm
There's more to light than meets the eye. Researchers at #ISC17 found that circadian light, the light-and-dark cycle...
54 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 5:31pm