If you read my post last week, you are familiar with setting manageable goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the thought of exercise. But what about those people who continually set goals they can achieve in order to remain comfortable and successful? Well, today’s post […]
- Moderate physical activity lowers heart disease risk in young women
- Watching too much TV may increase risk of dying from blood clots
- Rod Carew brings Heart of 29 to Hall of Fame
- Experts exploring contemporary research issues in San Antonio
- Medicare aims to reduce heart attacks, strokes with new program
Find us on Facebook
Vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) — also known as vascular dementia — affects thinking, memory, the ability to shift focus and...
Making science less mysterious and more understandable for the average person is the focus of a our Research Leaders Academy...