With summer coming to an end and fall starting to roll in, it seems like everyone with a garden is offering up extra vegetables they may have available. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I have no luck growing tomatoes. Luckily, I have a few friends that have perfected the […]
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
- NCAA reminding trainers, coaches to use cardiac arrest checklist
- La susceptibilidad a la sal emerge como factor de riesgo cardiovascular
- Healthcare facilities get on board with blood pressure-lowering initiative
Find us on Facebook
144 7 83 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 6:24pm
YOU DID IT! Congratulations! Share this post if you completed 30 minutes of physical activity today.
123 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 9:00am
Stroke survivor, Quenby Schuyler, had never been a particularly grateful type of person. After her stroke, her take on gratitude...