When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
8 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 11:00am
The joy of the holiday season has begun but with all the hustle and bustle often comes a rise in...
114 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 8:00am
Dinner is not the only meal you may eat away from home. These tips can help you choose healthier breakfasts...