When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Study: After Berkeley, California, tax, sugary drink consumption is down
- Campaña Go Red Go Fit agrega un reto para promover vida saludable
- Go Red Get Fit adds challenges to promote healthy living
- Organizations crowdsource patients and researchers to ease treatment dilemmas
- Los niños y los azúcares agregados: ¿Cuánta cantidad de azúcar es demasiada?
Find us on Facebook
247 9 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 24th, 2016 at 12:00pm
No. 1: It's not just an old person problem.
185 1 87 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 24th, 2016 at 8:12am
Physical activity isn’t just for kids’ hearts! When kids are active, they focus more, think more clearly, react to stress...