Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
140 8 21 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 5:00pm
After a loved one has a stroke, the holidays can magnify the struggles of life’s “new normal.” But, with compassion...
67 13 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 1:31pm
Did you know you’re more likely to have a fatal heart attack during the holiday season? Join us for a...