Here in the Pacific Northwest, we joke that summer doesn’t start until July 5. That was the case this year, then we had a few weeks of “autumn weather” thrown in between now and then to keep things interesting. We’re now back in the thick of summer and I […]
- How one young woman eventually found out she’d had a mini-stroke
- Folic acid fortified food linked to decrease in congenital heart defects
- AHA Ambassador learned of congenital heart defect as a teen
- Initiatives encourage Hispanics, Latinos to ditch sugary drinks
- Iniciativas animan a hispanos, latinos dejar de tomar bebidas azucaradas
Find us on Facebook
9 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 30th, 2016 at 12:00pm
There are plenty of seasonings out there to bring out the best in what you’re eating without reaching for the...
102 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 30th, 2016 at 9:25am
As the kiddos head back to school, all parents think of the upcoming academic achievements they'll post on the fridge....