Forget about all those little umbrella drinks and ice-cream sandwiches that you devoured poolside this summer. It’s officially Autumn and time to turn over a new leaf! The best part about this time of year is that it’s right in the middle of the harvest, which means grocery stores […]
- Women with mild heart blockage report poorer health, more anxiety and negativity
- Kids with heart defects face learning challenges, inadequate school support
- African-American women at risk for heart disease report greater loneliness
- Men report positives in caring for stroke survivor partners
- Se buscan: más cardiólogos hispanos y latinos
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
17 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 7:25pm
Is creating your will always on your “to do” list? Find out how to get started by requesting your FREE...
216 9 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 5:00pm
Susan, a heart valve ambassador, says she's living proof that heart valve disease can be treated successfully. What are you...