Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
- Successful pregnancy possible for some women with high-risk congenital heart disease
- Clemson’s Swinney wins AHA’s Bryant Award as college football coach of the year – again
- More heart attacks follow Hurricane Katrina, other natural disasters
Find us on Facebook
168 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 15th, 2017 at 12:26pm
Federal funding for the nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace despite a big funding boost for the National...
134 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 15th, 2017 at 10:00am
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming #VirtualFieldTrip brought to you by American Heart Association , NFL PLAY...