Doctors, other healthcare providers and hospitals need to collaborate on programs that help patients control high blood pressure, which is on the rise despite proven treatments being available, according to a new science advisory from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology and the Centers for Disease Control […]
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
- Modest increases in high blood pressure linked to higher risk of death, heart failure among African-Americans
- New York campaign highlights menu sodium warnings, while court weighs legality
- Cardiology unit founded by visionary and AHA founder Paul Dudley White now 100
Find us on Facebook
23 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 8th, 2016 at 12:00pm
Mazda’s Drive for Good campaign is underway! For every new Mazda vehicle sold or leased now – 1/3/17, Mazda will...
83 1 14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 8th, 2016 at 9:54am
Daddy’s little girl may have dad’s risk for heart disease. Make your family history a story worth telling this holiday...