Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Blood clots in lung bigger factor in serious fainting spells than previously realized
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
- AHA president concerned by new blood pressure treatment guideline
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
Find us on Facebook
130 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 18th, 2017 at 3:00pm
The brain stem serves as a bridge in the nervous system. It sits at the top of the spinal column...
173 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 18th, 2017 at 11:47am
Heart failure costs the U.S. more than $14.3B each year and that will likely double in the next 15 years....