Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown calls consumer technology a health game-changer
- Model Katie May’s fatal stroke caused by chiropractic procedure, coroner says
- Aumentan esfuerzos para reclutar a hispanos para ensayos clínicos
- Making headway in recruiting Hispanics for clinical trials
- What? Excuses that stroke victims give instead of just going to the hospital
Find us on Facebook
43 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 11:00am
We've said it once, and we'll say it again: Stay hydrated — just because it's cooler doesn't mean you shouldn't...
View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 7:10am
All-Star pitcher Kenley Jansen is one of more than 2.7 million Americans living with AFib. He doesn’t fit the mold...