Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
476 7 285 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 25th, 2017 at 4:04pm
High cholesterol is a major risk factor for cardiovascular diseases and stroke, the No. 1 and No. 5 killers in...
259 7 83 View on Facebook