Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Folic acid fortified food linked to decrease in congenital heart defects
- AHA Ambassador learned of congenital heart defect as a teen
- Initiatives encourage Hispanics, Latinos to ditch sugary drinks
- Iniciativas animan a hispanos, latinos dejar de tomar bebidas azucaradas
- Mountain climber embraces second chance after heart surgery
Find us on Facebook
45 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 30th, 2016 at 9:25am
As the kiddos head back to school, all parents think of the upcoming academic achievements they'll post on the fridge....
214 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 29th, 2016 at 3:09pm
It's not just soda and candy. Added sugars can be hiding in foods like tomato sauce, granola and fruit juice....