Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Stent retrievers are a game-changer for severe strokes
- Revolution drummer Bobby Z. had a heart attack soon after bidding farewell to Prince
- Lab researchers create possible antidote for carbon monoxide poisoning
- Travis to appear at BeautyKind Unites: A Concert for Causes
- Ryan scraps legislation that would repeal Affordable Care Act
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
63 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 28th, 2017 at 1:18pm
The meds you take and the food you eat may not always play nice. We discuss a few possible reasons...
55 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 28th, 2017 at 11:33am
Think you don’t need a will? Think again.