A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- Healthcare facilities get on board with blood pressure-lowering initiative
- Moderate physical activity lowers heart disease risk in young women
- Watching too much TV may increase risk of dying from blood clots
- Rod Carew brings Heart of 29 to Hall of Fame
- Experts exploring contemporary research issues in San Antonio
Find us on Facebook
Vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) — also known as vascular dementia — affects thinking, memory, the ability to shift focus and...
Making science less mysterious and more understandable for the average person is the focus of a our Research Leaders Academy...