A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
51 19 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 11:00am
The joy of the holiday season has begun but with all the hustle and bustle often comes a rise in...
191 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 8:00am
Dinner is not the only meal you may eat away from home. These tips can help you choose healthier breakfasts...