Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
- Headaches far more common in kids than adults who have stroke
- Exercise can significantly improve brain function after stroke
- Head position after stroke: Up or down?
- Heart disease factors in middle age increase risk of dementia later in life
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
39 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 4:02pm
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Keep it simple and #addcolor with fruits & veggies.
43 3 9 View on Facebook