Valentine’s Day is a day full of candy hearts, red roses, cards and sometimes even surprises from those who love you. But the best part of Valentine’s Day is the special date with the one you love the most. This year make another commitment to keep your hearts healthy […]
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
- Headaches far more common in kids than adults who have stroke
- Exercise can significantly improve brain function after stroke
- Head position after stroke: Up or down?
- Heart disease factors in middle age increase risk of dementia later in life
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
39 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 4:02pm
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Keep it simple and #addcolor with fruits & veggies.
43 3 9 View on Facebook