As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
81 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 8:00am
Dinner is not the only meal you may eat away from home. These tips can help you choose healthier breakfasts...
398 18 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 8th, 2016 at 6:06pm
Heart disease death rates have increased for the first time in decades and stroke death rates also are up, according...