Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Deaths prompt heart screenings for former NBA players
- American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown calls consumer technology a health game-changer
- Model Katie May’s fatal stroke caused by chiropractic procedure, coroner says
- Aumentan esfuerzos para reclutar a hispanos para ensayos clínicos
- Making headway in recruiting Hispanics for clinical trials
Find us on Facebook
34 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 24th, 2016 at 4:10pm
Advanced age, high blood pressure, and family history are major risk factors for atrial fibrillation (AFib). AFib is an irregular...
AFib: A Curveball I Didn't See Coming feat. All-Star Pitcher, Kenley Jansen
All-Star pitcher Kenley Jansen opens up about his atrial fibrillation (AFib) diagnosis. Although Kenley does not fit the mold of a typical AFib patient, his risk factors including high blood pressure and family history of AFib were stacked against him. Visit http://www.heart.org/kenley to read Kenle...
68 2 14 View on Facebook