Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Internet, mobile devices can help make healthy lifestyle changes
- Younger heart attack survivors have higher risk of premature death
- How one young woman eventually found out she’d had a mini-stroke
- Folic acid fortified food linked to decrease in congenital heart defects
- AHA Ambassador learned of congenital heart defect as a teen
Find us on Facebook
22 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 4:06pm
First Lady Michelle Obama and Funny Or Die star Nick Offerman showcase the evolution of the fitness industry over the...
80 2 28 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 10:37am
Talk with other survivors and caregivers about how to maximize your time with your doc, now on the Support Network....