As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- “Princesses: Long Island” reality TV star Ashlee White survives three strokes
- Discovering gene culprits could speed heart failure treatment, prevention
- The health legacy of former Cowboys running back Robert Newhouse
- AHA launches Center to bring together science and technology
- New program helps Americans add more color to their plates
Find us on Facebook
What causes stroke? Join our Facebook Q&A with Ashlee White and Dr. Mitchell Elkind and bring your own questions TOMORROW...
When heart failure progresses to an advanced stage, there are many decisions to be made. In this final installment of...
When more color is on your plate, better nutrition is in your stomach. Thank you Hass Avocados and Subway for...