Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Guidelines update: Heart failure prevention possible with new tests
- Long-term study supports less-invasive treatment for clogged neck arteries
- Florida children take steps intended to last a lifetime
- Sodium warnings to remain on New York City menus after court battle ends
- New guidance on heart failure tests can improve care
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
66 3 26 View on Facebook
34 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 29th, 2017 at 11:00am
Many local pharmacies offer free blood pressure checks. Make a stop that could save your life. This video shows you...
High Blood Pressure - Take Control
High blood pressure has a domino effect on your health, leading to stroke, heart attack and heart failure. It even causes vision problems and sexual dysfunct...