You know that drinking too many sodas and other sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs), such as teas and flavored drinks, is bad for your waistline. Research shows that it may be bad for something else, too—your blood pressure. A study of nearly 3,000 people published in the journal Hypertension reported that […]
- Guidelines update: Heart failure prevention possible with new tests
- Long-term study supports less-invasive treatment for clogged neck arteries
- Florida children take steps intended to last a lifetime
- Sodium warnings to remain on New York City menus after court battle ends
- New guidance on heart failure tests can improve care
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
10 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 29th, 2017 at 11:00am
Many local pharmacies offer free blood pressure checks. Make a stop that could save your life. This video shows you...
High Blood Pressure - Take Control
High blood pressure has a domino effect on your health, leading to stroke, heart attack and heart failure. It even causes vision problems and sexual dysfunct...
58 1 18 View on Facebook