You know that drinking too many sodas and other sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs), such as teas and flavored drinks, is bad for your waistline. Research shows that it may be bad for something else, too—your blood pressure. A study of nearly 3,000 people published in the journal Hypertension reported that […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
53 19 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 11:00am
The joy of the holiday season has begun but with all the hustle and bustle often comes a rise in...
195 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 8:00am
Dinner is not the only meal you may eat away from home. These tips can help you choose healthier breakfasts...