You know that drinking too many sodas and other sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs), such as teas and flavored drinks, is bad for your waistline. Research shows that it may be bad for something else, too—your blood pressure. A study of nearly 3,000 people published in the journal Hypertension reported that […]
- Hair dryers, electric drills can cause pacemakers to fail
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 27th, 2017 at 7:44pm
We’d like to give a special thank you to our sponsors for helping raise dollars to fight cardiovascular disease, the...
248 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 27th, 2017 at 12:00pm
We know life can get pretty busy! That’s why we’ve put together 10 tips to help you incorporate physical activity...