When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Study: After Berkeley, California, tax, sugary drink consumption is down
- Campaña Go Red Go Fit agrega un reto para promover vida saludable
- Go Red Get Fit adds challenges to promote healthy living
- Organizations crowdsource patients and researchers to ease treatment dilemmas
- Los niños y los azúcares agregados: ¿Cuánta cantidad de azúcar es demasiada?
Find us on Facebook
250 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 23rd, 2016 at 7:00pm
If you don’t know the answer, you’re not alone. Many survivors feel scared, confused and overwhelmed after a heart attack....
123 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 23rd, 2016 at 3:15pm
Kids consume 19 teaspoons of sugar a day on average, which can increase their risk for heart diease. Dr. Tara...