If you read my post last week, you are familiar with setting manageable goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the thought of exercise. But what about those people who continually set goals they can achieve in order to remain comfortable and successful? Well, today’s post […]
- Children work to make an ICU waiting area more child-friendly
- The funny bone is connected to the … everything
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod Carew ‘doing great’ with new heart, kidney
- Blood clots in lung bigger factor in serious fainting spells than previously realized
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
52 19 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 20th, 2017 at 8:07am
Heart valve disease symptoms can be overlooked as they are often confused with normal effects of aging. Learn how to...
131 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm
Are you ready for American Heart Month? We are! And so are companies nationwide. Retailers are helping us raise money...