If you read my post last week, you are familiar with setting manageable goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the thought of exercise. But what about those people who continually set goals they can achieve in order to remain comfortable and successful? Well, today’s post […]
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
- Advances in stroke care available to few, global experts say
- Researcher wins first Dan Adams Award grant for brain study
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
63 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 6:10pm
There's more to light than meets the eye. Researchers at #ISC17 found that circadian light, the light-and-dark cycle...
108 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 23rd, 2017 at 5:31pm