Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Moderate physical activity lowers heart disease risk in young women
- Watching too much TV may increase risk of dying from blood clots
- Rod Carew brings Heart of 29 to Hall of Fame
- Experts exploring contemporary research issues in San Antonio
- Medicare aims to reduce heart attacks, strokes with new program
Find us on Facebook
Vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) — also known as vascular dementia — affects thinking, memory, the ability to shift focus and...
Making science less mysterious and more understandable for the average person is the focus of a our Research Leaders Academy...