The 10-year heart attack and stroke risk assessment calculator published by the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology accurately predicts risk and does a good job at ranking people most likely to have future cardiovascular events, according to a new analysis published in the Journal of the […]
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
- Headaches far more common in kids than adults who have stroke
- Exercise can significantly improve brain function after stroke
- Head position after stroke: Up or down?
- Heart disease factors in middle age increase risk of dementia later in life
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
354 3 198 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 7:28pm
It's American Heart Month. Understand the risk factors and help protect your heart from cardiovascular disease!
42 9 View on Facebook